Crisis Core: How To Unlock All Stores
Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core tells about the Aka Fair, a dick member. This Japanese role-playing game is filled with content, including dynamic battles, objects that need to be found, and shops that can be viewed. However, many stores are not available until you unlock them. This can make you ask how to unlock all stores in Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core.
all shops and how to unlock them in FF7 Crisis Core
In Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core there are many stores that can be found and unlock. Most of them are unlocked after the completion of the mission, some of them can be unlocked only if you open certain chests in certain missions. Some shops can be skipped, so make sure that you have unlocked them all before completing the game. Here's how to open all stores in Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core. Construction store of the tire: Unlocked automatically. Sector 5 Matter store: (you can skip) Complete the mission 6-2-3 Sector 6 Shop of accessories: (you can skip) Complete the mission 6-2-6 Sector 7 store: Open chest in the mission 4-4-3 Sector 8 Matter store: Complete the mission 6-2-1 Engage Trading: Complete the mission 2-3-1 Trading MIFRILOV MINI: Complete the mission 2-4-5 Nobel accessories: Complete the mission 6-4-4 Research department QMC: Unlocked automatically in chapter 4. Research department QMC+: (can be skipped) Open the chest on the outskirts of Engage.
- Happy Turtle: (You can skip)
- Complete the mission 4-3-6
- Secret store VERY:
- Open chest in the mission 4-2-6
- Souvenirs of Juno:
- Open chest in the mission 2-4-1
- Outlet Bone Village:
- Open chest in the mission 7-5-3
- Online store duet:
- Open chest in the mission 9-3-3
- Online store shadow:
- Open chest in the mission 9-5-4 To get additional information about Final Fantasy, familiarize yourself with the article whether to get out of the elevator or continue to go to the entrance to Crisis Core? And all the answers to the quiz fan of Effort in Crisis Core in games for professionals.