How To Unlock All Stores In Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion
While you follow Zack's story, Crisis Core: Final Dream 7 Reunion players can finish side objectives, satisfy brand-new characters and naturally unlock a large choice of different stores, each of which offers a various choice of useful posts. However, how can you unlock all available shops in the game? To help you get some of the most useful things of the game, such as the protective ring and the Genii helmet, of which the latter can cost both a lung and a liver, here you can learn how you can discover all stores in crisis Core: Finale Fantasy VII Reunion unlock.
How to switch all stores in crisis Core: Final Dream VII Reunion
As we discussed in our review of the title, a large part of Crisis Core: Last Dream VII Reunion is about accepting missions to unlock brand-new functions, and the shops are no exception, because most of them can just be unlocked Either the locking of secondary objectives or specific objectives. After this has actually been said, you can check out how to unlock each of the shops offered in Crisis Core: Last Dream VII Reunion: 1. Shira hardware store: Offered as quickly as the mechanics are activated. 2nd sector 5-Materia shop: Can be opened by finishing the MAKE excavation site of the video game 3. Sector 6-Accessories Shop: Can be opened by finishing the Mission M6-2-6: Underground City of the video game 4. Sector 7-Business: Can be triggered by opening a treasure chest during the M4-4-3: Infiltration objective of the game. 5. Sector 8-Materia shop: Can be triggered by finishing the Mission M6-2-1: Run-down Neighborhood Development Strategy 1.
- Engage trading: Can be opened by finishing the Mission M2-3-1: Unknown monsters of the game.
- Mikhail mining trade: Can be unlocked by finishing the Mission M2-4-5: Cave-in investigation of the game.
- Nobel accessories: Can be triggered by opening a chest in the Objective M6-4-4: Hiding in the Wasteland of the video game.
- Research department QMC: Can be automatically activated as part of the fourth chapter of the video game.
- Research department QMC+: Can be discovered in a chest in Gongaga-outdoor districts.
- The pleased turtle: can be opened by completing the Mission M4-3-6: Stop The Assailants of the game.
- Secret Wutai-Shop: Can be opened by completing the Objective M4-2-6: The five saints of Cutie of the video game.
- Juno's memories: Can be triggered by opening a chest during the Mission M2-4-1: a lonesome island.
- Bone Town Outlet: Can be unlocked by opening breast throughout the M7-5-3: Woman on the Desert Island objective of the video game.
- Online store duo: Can be unlocked by opening a chest during the objective M9-3-3: Genesis New Weapon of the video game.
- Online shop Shadow: Can be triggered by opening a chest during the mission M9-5-4: Abnormal power of the game. You can play Crisis Core: Final Dream VII Reunion now on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Nintendo Switch and PC.
- This article was updated on December 14, 2022